Negative ions are oxygen atoms charged with an extra electron. Negative ions are created in nature by the effects of water, air, sunlight and the Earth’s essential radiation. They are most dominant in natural places and particularly around moving water or after a thunderstorm.
That feeling you get at the beach, near a waterfall or after a storm, is your body being saturated with the benefits of negative ions.
What if there are ways to take that feeling you have with you in your home or office.
Here’s how Negative Ion cleans the air in your home from allergens like pollen and mold and hazardous airborne particles such as bacteria and viruses, and have some surprisingly beneficial effects on your health.
Negative ions also clear the air of dust, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, odors, cigarette smoke, bacteria and viruses. This happens when Negative Ion attached to these positively charged particles in large numbers. This causes the pollen, mold, bacteria, etc to become too heavy to stay airborne.
At this point it drops to the floor or attaches to a nearby surface, thus removing it from the air you breathe and preventing it from causing respiratory problems and other health issues.
Most of your household and office equipment produce positive ion.
your air conditioning unit, electrical equipment like televisions and clothes dryers, and even carpet and upholstery, and our homes have become what has been described as ‘positive ion prisons’.
Our homes and workplaces are usually sealed off from the natural benefits of negative ions. Even if you do keep your windows open, aside from all the pollution, if you live in a busy town or city the concentration of negative ions in the air may only be a tenth of that found in country environments.
Fortunately scientists have come up with effective ways to create these negatively charged ions and receive their health benefits in whatever room you spend time in.
Modern negative ionizers work by using a method called ‘corona discharge’, which is actually modeled on the way lightning occurs.
A tiny current of electrons flow down a needle to its point. The nearer the electrons come to the needlepoint, the closer they are forced together. Since electrons naturally repel each other, when they reached the very tip of the needle they are forced off into the nearest air molecule and become a negative ion.
Negative ions repel each other as well, so as more and more are produced they are emitted further and further out into the room they are in. The more powerful the ionizer, the more beneficial ions they can produce and the larger their range.
Health Benefits of Negative Ion
1. It increase your sense of well-being and mental clarity by removing the debilitating effects of excessive positive ions in your environment.
2. It has been proven to clear the air of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other potential allergens.
3. A good ionizer can significantly decrease airborne viruses and bacteria in your home.
4. It Improves the function of the cilia in your respiratory tract that protect your lungs from irritation and inflammation, thus leading to less instances of respiratory illnesses like colds and flu and even hayfever and asthma.
5. Negative ionizers have a relaxing effect and have been reported to normalize your breathing rate, decrease blood pressure and relieve tension.
6. Studies show high levels of negative ions can be as effective at treating Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) as commonly prescribed antidepressants (obviously discuss any medication changes with your doctor).
7. Improved energy levels and focus. Research at the University of California showed negative ions normalize serotonin levels in the brain, potentially improving a person’s positive outlook and mood.
8. Better sleep. A French study found using negative ionizers could help you to sleep better. This is once again due to their positive effects in normalizing serotonin production in the brain.
9. Reduces instances of headaches and sickness. The company Norwich Union found installing negative ion air cleaners in a work area full computers and other electronic equipment reduced instances of reported sickness and headaches by 78%. Negative ionizers are also routinely used in hospitals in Europe for their beneficial impact on patient’s health and healing rates.
10. Elevated mental concentration and performance. Testing has regularly shown that subjects exposed to high levels of negative ions perform better in mentally challenging tasks than those breathing normal positive ion dense air.
Here in the Philippines, Flolyf Enterprises has brought in Flolight, cfl bulbs that emits negative ion. It is available only thru distributors of Flolyf Enterprises.
To request more details of this product, you may email: email@example.com
or sms 09064147221 and find out how you can benefit and earn from this as well.
The Author believes that every single day is a Learning Experience. Explore, always make room for great stories.